Flattering a girl will only works when you are trying to flirt with her. If she is your girlfriend, then you must genuinely appreciate her. Complimenting her on her looks is good, but now that you are growing closer, you should also take notice of her qualities and activities. You can tell her that you are impressed with how she handles everything like a pro. She will appreciate it and you will be able to see how her cheeks turn pink while she blushes. How do you tell a girl that she is beautiful by text?
10 cute morning text messages to make your girl blush
If you are in a fix about what to write in a text message that’ll let her know of your feelings and how much you care for her, then we are here to help you out. We will give you the ideas about what to write and what not to write in a text message. What will be the best-suited words for the morning text message and how it changes in the night texts! We are here to help you out.
1. For the last 8 hours, I have missed you a lot. I can’t wait to see your smile. Wake up, my princess. Rise and shine. Good Morning 🙂
2. My life is beautiful just because of you. Good morning, my love.
3. I am incomplete at the moment because you are not with me. You complete me. Meet me soon, sweetheart. Good morning, dear.
4. Good morning to the most precious person in my life. You take my breath away.
5. Good morning, baby. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you.
6. I have wasted the last 8 hours staying away from you and I don’t want to commit that mistake again. Wake up and shine brightly my love, see you soon.
7. I tried to make myself busy and not let your thoughts distract me, but it didn’t happen. Can’t wait to meet you.
8. Living without you is like living without water. Won’t be able to survive much longer. Come fast. I’ll be waiting for you.
9. Good morning my cute little baby. You are the reason behind my perfect life. So, thank you for your graceful presence.
10. Good morning, my sunshine. My mornings are melodious because of your voice. Just give me a call when you wake up.